2. Information About Us
- 2.1 http://www.toplinepm.co.uk/ is a site operated By: Otis Gayle & J Johnson
- Address: 89 Trient Business Centre
- London SW17 9SH
3. Accessing Our Site
- 3.1 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- 3.3 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- (a) In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- (b) In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- 3.4 You also agree:
- (a) Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms
- (b) Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- (i) any part of our site;
- (ii) any equipment or network on which our site is stored; or
- (iii) any software used in the provision of our site;
- (c) Not to use our site for:
- (i) commercial rather than personal use;
- (ii) the systematic collection of data or content through data spiders, robots or similar data gathering, mining or extraction methods except where otherwise specified at http://www.toplinepm.co.uk .co.uk/robots.txt; or
- (iii) excessive usage.
- 3.5 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 4.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- 4.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 4.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 4.5 You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
5. Reliance On Information Posted
- 5.1 Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. Our Site Changes Regularly
- 6.1 We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. Our Liability
- 7.1 The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- (a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- (b) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- (c) loss of income or revenue;
- (d) loss of business;
- (e) loss of profits or contracts;
- (f) loss of anticipated savings;
- (g) loss of data;
- (h) loss of goodwill;
- (i) wasted management or office time; and
- (j) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- 7.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- 8.1 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 8.2 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- 8.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. Linking To Our Site
- 9.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 9.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 9.3 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. Hosting Agreement
- 10.1 Both parties agree that toplinepm may at any time enforce clauses 3, 4, 8 and 9 against you.
11. Links From Our Site
- 11.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- 12.1 The Northern Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
14. Third Party Rights
- 14.1 Subject to clause 14.2, this agreement is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person.
- 14.2 It is agreed and declared between the parties that the party named in Clause 10 may enforce any rights contained within these terms as if it where a party to the contract.
15. Your Concerns
- 15.1 If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site please contact us
Thank You for Visiting our site.